The forts are gone but the name remains. Rocky Mountain House commemorates the trading history...
Order your My Parks Pass now!
Do you know a grade 8/secondary 2 student or teacher? Passes for this school year's My Parks Pass program are now available to order online! This little card gives all grade 8/secondary 2 students free entry to Parks Canada’s national parks, national historic sites and national marine conservation areas! Teachers can also bring their grade 8/secondary 2 classes to our places for free!
Once again this year, to receive passes, teachers must order them online at www.myparkspass.ca (for free). Passes will be shipped to schools in spring 2016!
- Present your My Parks Passat any Parks Canada national park, national historic site or national marine conservation area to receive one free Youth Daily Entry.
- The pass also provides a discount on a Family/Group Daily Entry Fee equal to the value of the Youth Daily Entry Fee at the specific Parks Canada location.
- The discount is valid at all Parks Canada national parks, national historic sites or national marine conservation areas that charge entry fees. To view these locations, please visit this Parks Canada webpage.
- Only one Youth or Family/Group Daily Entry can be discounted per My Parks Passper visit.
- The discount is not valid on any other Parks Canada products or attractions (e.g. camping, guided hikes, hot springs, etc.).
- The My Parks Passis non-transferrable and is rendered void if not in the possession of a grade 8/secondary 2 student.
- The pass is valid until April 30, 2017.
- The pass gives access to additional perks and great contests. See the webpage www.myparkspass.ca/your-pass for more details!
As part of the My Parks Pass program, your grade 8 / secondary 2 class has free access to all Parks Canada places. Please contact your local Parks Canada place for reservations and ask about the My Parks Pass program!
Passes should be received by the end of March 2016. If they have not been received by mid-April, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-888-773-8888. Although the passes will be sent to your attention, please make sure your school office is expecting them.
If one of your students has lost their My Parks Pass, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-773-8888.
We hope to welcome your class soon!
The My Parks Pass team